Ultimate Thomas Fans book your trip NOW. Thomas Land at Edaville USA in Carver, MA is officially open. This collaboration between Edaville USA and Mattel, is the biggest of now three Thomas Lands (Japan and United Kingdom have them also). Eleven Thomas & Friends themes rides, Tidmouth Sheds, Knapford Station and Emily, Gordon, James and Percy full scale models. All four have eyes that move and the little ones can climb on Percy and work on his gears.
My children were mesmerized by everything, almost overwhelmed after four years of collecting, playing, and breathing Thomas. I suggest starting off your day with a 20 minute ride on Thomas around the park, Thomas rides past the new Thomas Land section and around the entire park through cranberry bogs. Once inside Thomas Land pick a ride and keep going, all are up and running except Winston’s Skyline Express which is coming soon (the kids can still view Winston above the park).
- Bertie’s Bus Tours- ride high above on Bertie, front rotation and then backwards
- Cranky’s Crane Drop– ride straight above the park while your feel hang free and bounce up and down as Cranky lifts and drops
- Diesel Derby– classic slow moving train ride, pick our favorite character for a loop
- Firefighting Flynn– two rides in one: drive Flynn while 2 people fight fires (water game) ontop
- Harold’s Lift-Off– traditntal helicopter ride, kids drive and control up/down and parents can sit in back
- Rockin’ Bulstrode– spinning, rocking and back and forth and in circles
- Sodor Cranberry Carousel– ride a train in circles while moving slightly up and down on tracks
- Sodor Windmill– ferris wheel ride
- Toby’s Tilting Tracks– spins in 360 degrees in both directions
- Troublesome Trucks Runaway Coaster – Rollercoaster, ups, downs and corkscrew turns
- Winston’s Skyline Express– (coming soon)
- There is not a lot of shade, bring lots of Sunscreen
- Bring snacks, currently there is no eating area in Thomas Land although it looks like that is going to be changing. Otherwise KC’s Café is across the park with many food options.
- Gift shop has exclusive shirts for Thomas Land and Wooden Thomas Train and Cranberry Car along with many other types of Thomas toys and accessories
- Great mixture of rides in the park- great for ages 10 and under
Tickets can be purchased for $29 daily for kids 2-59 years old. 60+ is $26. Parking is always free and tickets include all rides and attractions within the entire park.
Hours: Open Daily through October, hours change in November and open mainly weekends November/December.
Travel: Thomas Land is located 3 hours and 45 minutes from the NY/CT border of highways 684 and 84.
Important Note: Park is still under construction and expanding inside and out of Thomas Land section. This did not stop by children from enjoying them. You can also purchase a custom brick to be placed at the entrance as a memorial souvenir.
Social Media Contacts: