Ridge Hill just got even “cooler” for the kids. Adding another family fun attraction to the mix: ROCKIN’ JUMP.
When we recently visited I am not sure who had more fun. I was personally going flips and jumps right next to the kids. This was the kids first time at a Rockin’ Jump and we had so much fun. It was physical activity for the whole family, racing through challenge courses, watching the kids battle on the X-Beam and laughs. Lots of laughs and a place mom can be cool too!
There was something fun to do everywhere plus couches to relax. They also feature 3 huge party rooms, a food court, free lockers to store your belongings and wifi while you sit and post your fun pictures and videos.
Did you know they offer “Rockin’ Shop” for kids 10 and over, where you can drop them while you head off and shop for a few hours. This is great for holiday shopping time.
Rockin’ Jump is 26,000 sq ft of Family Fitness Fun:
- Open Jump areas including 6 and under space. Lots of staff everywhere watching and helping.
- Vertical Ops Climbing wall, can you climb a wall and hit the buzzer? My kids couldn’t get enough of it, so I tried to and buzzed!
- X-Beam lets the kids pretend they are ninjas or gladiators, balancing while bopping each other with long padded lance.
- Slam Dunk Zone includes two hoops at different heights ready for kids (and adults) to jump and dunk. Try it, you’ll feel like a pro.
- Dodgeball Arena is monitored for ages and sizes, so don’t worry. Good old fashion bouncing, dodging fun.
- Challenge Course is broken up into two sections easy and hard and timed. I raced through jumping, climbing and hanging while the kids crawled and jump and climbed on the other side. My daughter said is was like ninja warrior training, she wants to go back to beat her time.
We had so much fun and cannot wait to go back. Check it out soon!
You can book Birthday Parties and Jump Times are now available to be booked on Rockin’ Jump – Ridge Hill’s website: http://ridgehill.rockinjump.com and stay up to date on facebook: Follow on Facebook.
Disclosure: We were invited to check out the facility to share our thoughts with our readers. No other compensation was received and as always all our opinions are honest.