I (Karen) participated in a Focus Group back in September for moms in/near various cities all over the world. I represented NY among a few other moms, on the final week we were told it was a focus group for Quinny strollers. I was told from the beginning I would be paid $40 gift card to Amazon when the community was completed with possibilities of prizes. Little did I know I would be selected to be among the moms to receive a new stroller! Who doesn’t love free stuff?
It is their lightweight travel in mind umbrella stroller, with a price tag of $279USD, a steep price for an umbrella stroller, but it keeps up with the Quinny reputation and price tags of being awesome and expensive. I received the Red Signa color and it took literally 3 minutes to set up, just add the seat on. Only complaints/issues is the ease of opening and closing, it is a bit stiff and take a minute to open/close, others reviewed this stroller with the same complaints. It is made especially for the urban communities and city life in mind, folding up to praticially nothing and with a strap to carry on your shoulder up stairs or down and onto buses, cities or trains.
Umbrella Stroller Checklist: Quinny YEZZ
- Is the price point under $300? Yes, around $280
- Can it be folded with the seat attached? Yes, collapses completly to wear on your back (11lbs)
- Does it have a cup holder? No, but you can always buy a generic one and put on the handle bars
- How are the tires? 4 roller blade wheels, easy 360 degree turns in seconds
- Can it accommodate two riders with additional attachments? No, single rider only
- How is the seat? It does NOT recline, but kids can nap in it still, mine do, I piece sling with straps
- Is the storage space large enough to hold a bag of groceries? No, a small envelope type space in back of seat
- Can I fold it with one hand? Yes, thumb on the button and foot to unlock and it folds right up
- Can I push it with one hand? Yes, moves with ease
- Ages it can be used for? 6 months- 40 pounds
- Husband opinion (height, usage)? It works for tall, and it fun to wheel around, my husband loves spinning the kids