“Portable North Pole 2016 brings the magic of Christmas to life with personalized video messages and calls directly from Santa to give children young and old a glimpse into the enchanting North Pole village”
I love the myth of Santa and having them see, received calls or letters. The Portable North Pole APP lets me share the joy of Christmas and North Pole with the kids and I can even record their reactions. We do have the Magic Pass which is $12.99. I love how easy the app is to use, even with multiple children. You set up calls and videos and then show the kids. There are games too on the app for them to play, memory is a favorite of ours. The kids lit up from hearing Santa’s voice and seeing the video with them in it. Magical!!!
You can save 20% using our link: http://bit.ly/2g1F2RT
It’s easy! You can create highly personalized video message delivered directly from Santa in just a few minutes on the web or with the free PNP mobile app. PNP let’s you customize with different characteristics, elements of daily life, name’s of family and friends and whether they’ve been doing good deeds (or not!). These personalizations and adding several pictures make Santa all-knowing and allow you to send a completely customized video message that engages, surprises and keeps children (and the young-at-heart) in suspense and well-behaved before Christmas.
- It’s magical! Watch your child’s smile light up the minute Santa greets them by name. PNP brings the magic of the North Pole Village to life and lets kids be kids a little bit longer as they see real-life Santa’s home, the magical reindeers, and the hustle and bustle of the elves.
- Beautiful scenes and personalization! PNP 2016 has brand new scenes with Santa, the reindeer and his elves and it’s all packed with the even more personalization features than before.
- Capture the moment. All new, PNP has added a reaction recorder where you can use the mobile app (compatible iOS and Android devices) to capture your child’s expression as they watch their video from Santa for the first time. Once complete, the original PNP video will be embedded with the child’s reaction – so you can save and share that special moment with others and cherish it as a keepsake.
- It’s FREE! Portable North Pole offers free videos messages from Santa, and a bonus birthday messages so that every child and grown up can enjoy the magic of the Christmas as much as they want during the holiday season and beyond.
PAID Package Options:
· The Magic Pass has unlimited, premium Santa Videos and Calls for children, friends and family. It also has video stories read by Santa himself, and a Reaction Recorder to capture that special moment of loved ones seeing their Santa Video for the first time (with PNP 2016 mobile apps only).
· The Video Pass for unlimited access all premium videos with advanced personalizations including the naughty or nice verdict it also gives access to an all new personalized Christmas Eve video.
· It’s an experience that keeps giving. Portable North Pole is a family tradition that reminds loved ones that good behavior is rewarded with a place on Santa’s “nice list.” The videos and calls can be enjoyed for several weeks before the big day–from calls from Santa encouraging good behavior to weekly storytime videos in December. In the days leading up to the 25th, the ‘naughty’ or ‘nice’ verdict can help elevate the excitement and enjoyment of the experience.
PNP cares. To help spread a little extra cheer to those who may need it the most, PNP donates five percent of all online sales proceeds to more than 40 children’s hospitals around the world. More than $300,000 has been donated on behalf of PNP’s fans since 2012.
Disclosure: We received the PNP package for free in exchange for a review. Our reviews honest and our own.