The first ever Play Fair is coming to New York City on February 13 & 14th, 2016 and with the kids home for the winter break, this is the perfect kickoff full of family fun. Apple Moms in the Hudson Valley was asked to be a sponsor, as a group of moms who are toy lovers, this was perfect for us and we are super excited to bring this giveaway to you. We love bringing toy reviews, top toy lists and sharing news. Now our readers can experience all the fun themselves, how exciting!
So why should you go? Do your kids like toys, watch youtube and want to touch/play with exhibits? Did you answer yes at least once? These are just a few of the reasons to attend the the Play Fair located in the Javits Convention Center, created by the Toy Industry Association and LeftField Media. Check out the Play Fair features along with our reasons to attend:
- Demo areas
- Build Race LEGO cars
- Create with Crayola
- Toy Unboxings (our kids are obsessed with these videos)
- see new toys never seen before
- Meet Famous Youtubers
- Peppa Pig, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Spongebob Square Pants, Paw Patrol, and PJ Masks (Charatcters we can’t wait to take pictures with)
- Interactive Exhibits
- Performances- Pirate Stories and more on the Toys R Us Stage
- Bat Mobile from the new Batman vs. Superman movie- take a picture with
- And much more…
Apple Moms can save you $5 a ticket using code AMHV5 when buying tickets.
We also are giving ONE lucky family 4 tickets to attend the PlayFair.
a Rafflecopter giveaway