Last year we attended the first ever PLAY FAIR at the Javits Center. They are back with their second event November 4th and 5th. We are giving away TWO tickets to one lucky family. Check out our FACEBOOK Page to enter!!
Play Fair, a public celebration of play and entertainment for all ages, brings new and beloved toy and pop culture brands together under one roof for an interactive and fun-filled live event open to families, fans and media. A joint venture between the Toy Association and LeftField Media and presented by Spin Master and Toys “R” Us, Play Fair is nearly double in size in 2017, providing greater ways for children, parents, teenagers and fans to play! More than 20,000 families and fans will be delighted with hands-on exhibits and demonstrations, awe-inspiring displays, talent appearances, dozens of toy and entertainment brands, and never-before-seen exclusives. Attendees also receive a first look at the finalists for The Toy Association’s 2018 Toy of the Year (TOTY) Awards.
At Play Fair attendees can feel, touch, and take home their favorite toys and games — and be the first to glimpse the toys of tomorrow from more than 70 exhibitors including Cartoon Network, Hasbro, Just Play, K’NEX, LEGO, Midtown Comics, ALEX Brands, Moose Toys, Spin Master, Maddie Rae’s Slime Glue, The New York Doll Company, Toys “R” Us, VTech, Kvellix, Inc. (NUTSO) and WowWee. See firsthand which toys, games, and entertainment will be the biggest hits this season, just in time for Black Friday. More information and scheduling of events can be found at www.playfairny.com/special-features.
Saturday, November 4th – Sunday, November 5th
10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Jacob K. Javits Center, Halls 1A and 1B
655 West 34th Street
Great Experiences to look forward to-
- Larger-than-life play experiences, stage activities, and consumer challenges. Highlights include: a Minecraft VR station, a NERF Arena, an augmented reality Ben 10 experience, Builder demos with Magformers, live product unboxings, and a Shopkins fashion show!
- GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS ™ attempt by 12-year-old slime glue entrepreneur Madison Greenspan of Maddie Rae’s Slime Glue. Join Madison as she and her team attempt to make over 6 tons of slime!
- Exciting photo opportunities with talent and costume characters from PAW Patrol®, Rusty Rivets, Toys “R” Us’ Geoffrey, Ben 10, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Peppa Pig, SpongeBob SquarePants, Leapfrog’s Scout & Violet, Shopkins, and more!
- Halloween Costume Parade, presented by Rubies Costume Company
- Top 2017 holiday toys from drones and blasters to the best in kids’ crafts, collectibles, coding and more!
- Interactive exhibits fostering team-work, discovery, and play.
- Museum quality displays offering glimpses of vintage toys, rare variants, and mock-ups of upcoming toys to learn about the past, present, and future of some of America’s favorite toys and games.
- Toy unboxings unveiling some of the biggest toys of the holidays.
- Celebrity guests including Mindy Thomas, co-host of NPR’s “Wow in the World”, WWE ® Superstar Big Show and WWE ® Superstar Daniel Bryan, the New York Knicks, the New York Rangers, Mommy Tubers, Toy Bloggers, Toy Designers, and more!
- Show exclusives and limited edition toys you won’t find anywhere else.
- And a Race Around NYC – Take your Play Fair badge to dozens of shops, museums, restaurants, and landmarks to get discounts, goodies, and freebies all weekend long.