Fall is in full swing at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Westchester with many opportunities to spend quality family time together, no matter the weather! We have lots of great Halloween-themed events and promotions happening this month to share with your readers. Please let us know if you’re interested in hosting a giveaway and/or arranging a visit to share your experience.
- Brick or Treat around the attraction to complete a LEGO Bat model that you can take home with you!
- Halloween themed mosaic builds in the Master Builder Academy
- Haunted MINILAND, Brick or Treat Factory Brick Giveaway, and LEGO Jack-O-Lantern & MINIFIGURE Ghost Photo Opps
- Wear your Halloween costume and receive $5 off admission
- Teachers may bring one guest (adult or child) – additional tickets may be purchased
- Must RSVP one week prior to the event for admission
- To RSVP, visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/mye
- Games, prizes, fun, cash bar & more
- Build and share ideas with our Master Model Builder, LUG members and other Adult Fans of LEGO®
- You must be 18 years or over to attend. The fun starts at 7pm (last admission is at 8pm). Take advantage of a special online purchase of only $15 plus tax
Little Playtimes (Tuesdays) – Little LEGO lovers can enjoy big fun at Little Playtimes on most Tuesdays between 10am and 2pm. Enjoy activities including DUPLO Story Time, Farmer’s Workshop, and newly added Animal Bingo.
- Just $22 for one adult and one child (additional children are $10) plus applicable tax
- Appropriate for children under the age of five (children age two and under are free)
- Annual Pass Members are always free
LEGO® Ninjago City Adventure (NOW OPEN)
Pick up your swords and don your headband if you haven’t yet checked out LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Westchester’s newest attraction? LEGO® Ninjago City Adventure, a 2,300-square-foot interactive play area (larger than four average-sized NYC apartments!), immerses guests into the world of the popular LEGO® Ninjago building sets.
- Put your Ninja skills to the test — balance, agility, strength and endurance — on your quest to save Ninago City and become a Spinjitzu Master
- Modeled after the Temple of Airjitzu, the two-story play structure includes more than 20 interactive features (horizontal climbing wall, color crush reflex reaction game, obstacle course challenges inspired by kids’ favorite Ninjago characters and more)
- For our youngest visitors, Ninjago City Adventure is also equipped with a special Toddler Area that features a spin cup, toddler climber and drum panel
Yonkers, N.Y. (October 3, 2016) – A ghoulishly good time is brewing at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Westchester during the month of October. The attraction has doubled up on bootiful fun with two spooktacular events – Brick-or-Treat every weekend in October (as well as on Tuesday, October 31) for little ghosts and mummies and a Halloween Adult Fans of LEGO® Night on Thursday, October 26 from 7:00pm – 9:00pm for LEGO® lovers age 18 and older.
Brick-or-Treat is full of Halloween activities sure to please the entire family, including a haunted MINILAND Scavenger Hunt, festive mosaic builds in the Master Builder Academy, Brick-or-Treat Factory brick giveaway, and themed photo opportunities. Guests are also invited to “brick or treat” around the attraction to complete a LEGO Bat model that can be taken home. Those wearing Halloween costumes will receive $5 off admission.
For grown-ups, Halloween Adult Fans of LEGO® Night is the perfect LEGO ex-FEAR-ience to get in the spirit. Kingdom Quest, one of LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester’s signature rides, will be overrun by the dead in a zombie-infested adventure. Activities include horror movie and TV trivia, zombie target practice, a survival gear scavenger hunt, and more. Attendees will also have the opportunity to build their very own graveyard scene to keep. Guests can take advantage of special online pricing of only $15 plus tax by purchasing tickets online.
Located at Westchester’s Ridge Hill in Yonkers, LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester stimulates young minds to imagine, discover and create. Ideal for children aged 3-10 years, the attraction offers a wide range of educational and interactive elements. Visitors can see New York’s top landmarks made out of LEGO bricks, learn secrets from the Master Model Builder, experience the attraction’s indoor soft play, score big on two LEGO rides, and enjoy a 4D LEGO Movie.
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester is located at 39 Fitzgerald Street in Yonkers, NY. They can be reached at 866-243-0770 or by visiting www.legolanddiscoverycenter.com/westchester. For the latest news and updates, follow @LDCWestchester on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester is a 32,300 square-foot indoor attraction featuring millions of LEGO bricks. Its range of educational and interactive elements appeal to a wide range of ages, with a focus on children ages 3-10. The attraction features classes led by Model Builders to engage the minds of its young visitors, two LEGO rides, a new 4D LEGO Movie, special birthday party rooms and MINILAND — the venue’s signature re-creation of landmark locations and buildings throughout Westchester County and New York City, made entirely out of LEGO bricks.