We needed something to do since we have been stuck indoors lately, the kids wanted to make crafts. My mom is redecorating the kids bathroom at her house in an a ocean theme all found at Target. Cute wall art though was hard to find so we decided to let the kids make it. These were cheap and easy projects perfect to do while stuck indoors during this winter we have been having. With a little motivation from Pinterest we came up with Ocean Animal Hand Prints on canvas.
- 6x8in canvas pieces
- Crayola Washable Paint
- foam brushes (to paint their hands)
- permanent marker
- baby wipes for super fast and easy clean hands
- Paint hand color of choice
- Lay hand down on canvas in position needed (may need to do twice for extra fingers)
- Clean hands, repeat for next animal
- Let dry
- add marker to outline (can do googly eyes too!)
My kids loved that they made their own crafts for grandmas house and clean up with a few plates I put paint on and baby wipes to clean hands. We used commando strips to hang. Enjoy and please share your own creations in the comments.