With the cooler weathers approaching, how do you keep your kids healthy? What about once they are sick, what do you use? We have always been VICKS® fans in my house. At a recent event I was able to check out new products they have out perfect for kids and their families. These are FIVE items we have in our house for this season and will stayed stocked up on.
- The NEW Vicks® Sweet Dream Humidifier (Cool Mist) had three interchangeable themes for the kids- Safari, Sea and Starry Night, doubling as a night light. This one runs for 24 hours, accepts up to two Vicks® scent pads and is filter free. Available in Blue or Pink MSRP $59.99
- My favorite is the NEW Vicks® SmartTemp™ Thermometer that connects via bluetooth to an APP on your phone to track temperatures for your family. The Companion Health App is used to make profiles for each member, full temperature history can be stored and you can export temperatures/symptoms to others for use too. You also have the ability to set temperature and medicine reminders, which is a great feature for me who can forget.
- Vicks® Children’s NyQuil gives the kids relief, when they are fighting off germs and sleep. Rest and relaxation is especially needed for our little ones to feel and get better. NyQuil helps with that.
- Vicks® VapoRub was used on me when I was little and I started with my babies. Rubbing into their chests whenever congested. I am also a believer in adding some to the bottoms of their feet before adding socks or pajamas when they have a cough.
- Puffs with Vicks® which you can instantly feel when you use. Having kids that rub a lot, the lotion in tissue is not rough on their nose.
I wish health and happiness to your family this season!
Disclosure: I was invited to rent as press and received products for attending. All opinions are my own and as always 100% honest. Affiliate links may be included.