Are you a mom like me who doesn’t want to become a mini-van mom? A cross-over may be just what you need. With seating for five, the GMC Terrain Denali has everything you could want including a large trunk- a mom must. On our recent road trip to snowboard up and down Vermont we had the opportunity to take the 2016 GMC Terrain Denali.
- All leather interior which is very helpful with children along with carseat anchors, great leg room in back seat.
- Heated seats, 8 position front seats and 6 airbags inside.
- Rear camera and lane department warnings.
- SiriusXM, navigation, ONStar and WIFI Hot Spot are other great additions
- Cargo space- we fit suitcases, tote, bags and snowboard gear with room (also closes with touch of a button)
This is a great car for a family of four, though a little tight for three carseats if they were needed. We took it to Vermont to go snowboarding two kids, luggage and gear. Highway mileage averaged around 28mpg which I am not used to in my other SUV and truck. My husband and I were impressed with the overall ride of the car, options and technology.