Updated: January 2, 2017
Apple Moms in the Hudson Valley is a written and edited by Apple Moms HV, LLC and contributors.
Editor and contributors, do accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. We will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics, or posts made on this blog. We will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. Apple Moms in the Hudson Valley is a participant in the Share-A-Sale, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to companies.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog belong purely to Apple Moms HV, LLC and contributors. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Apple Moms HV LLC, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
GIVEAWAY TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- In the event of a giveaway, I only recommend products or services I personally use or believe will be a good fit for my readers.
- Giveaways are open to Legal Residents (18 years of age or older) of the US only unless otherwise stated. Prizes cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- Entry to giveaways may often require the act of ‘visiting’ a page on Facebook. By entering the competition you acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Information you provide is disclosed only to Apple Moms HV, LLC and in the case of a winning entry, to the sponsor.
- Entrants to a giveaway must answer the mandatory question/tasks for any of their additional entries to be valid. The mandatory entry for each competition follows the details of the prize and the words “For your chance to win”. Comments on a giveaway post that are not entries to the competition may be held in moderation until after the close of the competition. Mandatory entry points are determined by Apple Moms in the Hudson Valley and will sometimes involve input from the sponsor and Apple Moms HV, LLC team.
- Closing date, entry conditions and extra entries are clearly stated on each giveaway post, by entering each giveaway you accept that you have read this disclaimer and accept the terms and conditions.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that they leave their correct email address so they are contactable in the event that they win. Winners have a maximum of 48 hours to respond to the email before a re-draw of the competition. Please allow up to 6 weeks for postage of a giveaway prize.
- All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash unless specified in the original giveaway post.
- Prizes will be sent direct from the sponsor and while we will do anything we can to help resolve any issues that may arise, the Apple Moms in the Hudson Valley team are not responsible for delivery of a prize. Please note that Apple Moms in the Hudson Valley is not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes. Apple Moms in the Hudson Valley and the Giveaway sponsor are not responsible for prizes once they have been dispatched.
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+ are in no way associated with this giveaway.
- By providing your information in the giveaway form, you are providing your information to Apple Moms, LLC. I do not share or sell information and will use any information only for the purpose of contacting the winner and joining our newsletter.
I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 225: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will never sell or give away your information. We may use general complied stats to understand our reader base/ages of kids.
- Collection of emails is for the newsletter purposes, will never be sold and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
You can always contact Apple Moms HV, LLC with any questions or concerns.
Apple Moms HV, LLC PO BOX 1714, Carmel, N 10512
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on AppleTots int he Hudson Valley’ s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on AppleTots int he Hudson Valley‘s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Apple Moms in the Hudson Valley at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Apple Moms in the Hudson Valley web site are provided “as is”. Apple Moms in the Hudson Valley makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Apple Moms in the Hudson Valley does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Apple Moms in the Hudson Valley or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Apple Moms in the Hudson Valley’s Internet site, even if Apple Moms in the Hudson Valley or a Apple Moms in the Hudson Valley authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Apple Moms in the Hudson Valley web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Apple Moms in the Hudson Valley does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Apple Moms in the Hudson Valley may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Apple Moms in the Hudson Valley does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Apple Moms in the Hudson Valley has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Apple Moms in the Hudson Valley of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Apple Moms in the Hudson Valley’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.