This is a sponsored post. During our recent Florida vacation and we stopped at LEGOLAND Florida. Our visit coordinated with Star Wars Weekend, double the fun. LEGOLAND Florida was generous enough to host us with tickets for the day. We were not overwhelmed by crowds or heat, the perfect day in the park, since shade is limited.
A great place for LEGO lovers of all ages, with a Duplo, Friends and LEGO City, Ninjadgo, CHIMA and more.
5 TIPS When Visiting LEGOLAND Florida
- Go in with a PLAN. Look at map, mark the kids MUSTS and tackle them first. LEGO City, a top pick and popular attraction and located in the back of the park. We headed there first also then worked our way back to the front of the park. Also check calendar for park hours and any special events happening during your visit.
- LEGO MINI FIGURE Trading: You can bring your own from home to trade while at the park. This is especially good to do when they have a theme weekend/event happening and their figurines match. We made generic ones in the gift shop and then traded them for ones the kids wanted. Model Citizens are always willing to trade.
- Character Meet and Greets: You can find out when/where LEGO characters will be and which times, lines do get long, and they take breaks.
- Height Restrictions: Have your child’s height checked and they will know what color they qualify for the entire day. This way children will be prepared on what they can ride so there are no tears approaching lines. There are bracelets they can receive
- Shopping: Throughout the park there are places to pick up LEGO items, some Park Exclusives too. Ask a Model Citizen (employee) for help and you can pick up all items and prizes at the front of park when leaving. I told my kids they could get only Park Exclusive items while visiting, since we were flying home and didn’t want to carry big items back home. We also collected pressed pennies while in the park. A cheap take away. My son also got a free button for his birthday. If you are celebrating while there get one!!
While visiting we did not do the water park. Highly suggested to arrive at opening and stay until close to going on all other rides, see attractions, eat and shop. We enjoyed our visit even with skipping the water park, we are frequent visitors of our local discovery center, and this amusement park completed our LEGOLAND love.